Mikson Group Consulting is renowned as a adviser to the diverse Building Materials & Industrial Products sector, with more than 35 projects completed around in CEE.
Mikson Group understands the fiercely competitive industrial building materials market across the entire life cycle, from commodity materials to specialty building products and construction.
Mikson Group has developed a deep understanding of the commercial and operational dynamics of industrial companies, and combines our industry knowledge with a rigorous analytical approach to provide senior executives with the strategic guidance they need to achieve genuine competitive advantage.
- Growth Strategy Development: Identify new market opportunities, develop the appropriate commercial and strategic approach, and support execution to create momentum within the organization.
- Product and Portfolio Strategy: Optimize product and services portfolios to address key markets and ensure brand cohesion. Also create new product roadmaps.
- Market and Channel Strategy: Provide strategic guidance on distribution strategies while also addressing new market and channel opportunities domestically and internationally.
- Forecasting and Analysis: Conduct market analysis to prepare for future production requirements. Research and calibrate pricing to address industry shifts.
- Supply Optimization: Achieve competitive advantage through supply chain optimization. Identify cost savings through capacity planning, substitutions and other initiatives.
- Innovation Assessment: Establish the optimal launch strategy for new products and services including customer segment prioritization, channel prioritization, pricing recommendations and forecasting.
- Sales Force Effectiveness: Enable rapid sales performance improvement by optimizing the structure and performance of a company’s sales force.
- M&A Support: Serve as a strategic advisor throughout the transaction support services life cycle —from initial due diligence and valuation through post-merger integration.
Examples of our services across the Building Materials & Industrial Products and Services industry follow:
- Agricultural processing
- Automotive components/systems
- Building products (commercial and residential)
- Commodity materials
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO)