Mikson Group Consulting helps retailers unlock the formula to increase profits and attract new customers amid growing competition. Our retail experts have the deep industry and operational expertise required to give our clients a lasting competitive edge.
In an industry literally awash with data, we use sophisticated analytics to identify solutions to complex issues and give executives the insights they need to make more effective decisions. We provide a full array of services including growth strategies, consumer insight, segmentation analysis, strategic sourcing and cost management.
Mikson Group has a deep understanding of the challenges facing many different types of retailers and brings unique expertise to the table across a range of relevant issues:
- Improve Store Performance: We help our clients to improve the sales and productivity of their existing store-base.This includes merchandise optimization, pricing/promotion strategy and store concept refinement.
- Expand Retail Footprint: We support our clients in expanding into new geographies and market segments. This includes international growth strategy, which leverages Mikson Group’s worldwide expertise in retail.
- Channel Development: We assist our clients in identifying and developing the optimal distribution strategy, including direct-to-consumer, e-commerce, catalog and new store concept development.
- Optimize Operations: We work closely with our clients to optimize processes, operations and organizational structures across the retail value chain. Our work for clients has increased productivity and contributed to top- and bottom-line growth.
To uncover and create new opportunities, and assess and mitigate potential risks, clients turn to Mikson Group for assistance in addressing the full spectrum of retail specialties. We serve some of the largest retailers in Central & Eastern Europe including:
- Big box specialty stores
- Convenience stores
- Direct distribution (electronic, catalog and direct sales)
- Department stores
- Dollar stores
- Drug stores
- Grocery stores
- Mass merchants and discounters
- Small-format specialty stores
- Wholesale clubs